Since 2004 she trained NGO's and corporate organisations (Artscape, the Western Cape Choral Association and AMAC (Arts Media Access Centre)), principles of media, marketing and event management .
Media Exposure achieved for the various projects:
- Cape WOW Women's Festival - R2 million
- Addderley Street Night Market - R1 million
- DARG (Domestic Animal Rescue Group) - R300 000
- Artscape Women's Festival - R8 million (TV: Showbiz & Morning Live)
- Rocking the Daisies Festival - R1.5 million (TV: Showbiz & Noted)
When she is not putting together marketing strategies and overseeing creative marketing, Candice enjoys jogging, hiking, karate, gym, cooking, travelling, meditating, yoga and immersing herself in the Arts and nature.